Care Model Redesign Workshops
What is it?
Given the changes to landscape and increase in complexity of today's service model requirements, it is important to ensure that any new care model options are creatively co-designed and supportively challenged prior to modelling and later implementation. The WraPT team currently offer facilitated care model redesign workshops to do just this, as part of WRaPT's action learning offer but now can also be offered as stand alone sessions. We can tailor a range of workshops to suit your specific project and the stage you are at in the workforce planning cycle. We currently deliver workshops with stakeholders to create a shared vision at the start of the project and to help them understand their scope. We also offer patient / user journey mapping workshops and future state ideas mapping. Future state mapping cannot be carried out on its own – current state mapping is a prerequisite.
Why do it?
The benefits of using our facilitated care mode redesign workshop approach are:
- They are true boundary spanning events – multi-provider, cross-sector and multi disciplinary, involving staff from operational level through to senior managers
- We help you use the expertise and knowledge of those closest to delivery and managers to ensure that when we create and develop new care models they are as accurate as can be and informed by the realities of your context
- This multidisciplinary approach ensures a shared understanding between stakeholders
- They can help manage expectations as to the timescales involved in developing new care models / redesign or transformation
- The workshops develop capability and increase attendees' exposure to workforce planning and its importance
Access to the WRaPT tool is free for health and social care organisations and systems within England. Organisations from any of the three STPs in the North West of England, i.e. Greater Manchester, Lancashire & South Cumbria and Cheshire & Merseyside could also access free or reduced fee support for care model redesign workshops such as this. To see if you could qualify for this, please speak to Fiona Lord at WRaPT, contacting us via the WRaPT website.
How to take forward:
Visit WRaPT website.